Find a Parliamentarian

MAP provides a free referral service to individuals searching for a qualified parliamentarian in Manitoba.

Please note that all contract negotiations with these consultants do not, in any way, involve MAP.

Simply provide your name, organization (if applicable), email address and telephone number.  Also, please identify which parliamentary services are needed and when you require these services.

Upon receipt of the request, a list of parliamentarians practising in this province will be forwarded to your email address.

Your contact information will not be sent to the parliamentarians (unless authorized) so you will need to contact them directly. However, the general details of your request will be sent to the group, so that they are put on notice that a potential request for service might be forthcoming.

The referred parliamentarians are certified by NAP and each person will hold the one of the following designations:

Registered Parliamentarian (RP)
Professional Registered Parliamentarian (PRP)

If you need to locate a parliamentarian locally, please contact us at:

For a list of parliamentarians  in other areas, you may contact NAP

How to have better meetings